- Good Practices
VISUAL SUPPORT TO GO TO THE BATHROOM
Visual support aimed at clarifying the steps to continue to go to the bathroom (task analysis) Prepared by the CPEE_Latores within the CREEME Project (Resource Center for Special Education and other Specific Measures). This project consisted in the conversion of the specific center into a resource center for the ordinary reference schools of the students with autism enrolled in combined education.
This visual support, in particular, was used in the environment of the ordinary classroom of the student that was directed and put into practice with the help of an itinerant teacher from the specific school who moved to the ordinary center in advisory work.
- Included in school/society, Independent/life skills
- Students age range:
- Curriculum area:
- Not related
- Year period:
- Any moment
- Step by step description, including actions to be developed for preparation and implementation:
- Design of the support, photographed of the spaces of the center and of the explanatory text, laminated and cut out and implementation in the ordinary center by the itinerant teacher of the specific center.
- Resources to be used, including human resources, materials and spaces:
- * Specific center teacher, ordinary school teacher and itinerant teacher. * Photographed the spaces of the ordinary center (CP Germán Fernández Ramos). * Paper, printing, velcro, plastic and cut. * Ordinary classroom
- Difficulties found while implementing it:
- The official webpage for the good practice: