- Good Practices
VISUAL SUPPORT CALCULATION
Visual support aimed at clarifying the concepts of the calculation Prepared by the CPEE_Latores inside of the CREEME Project (Resource Center for Special Education and other Specific Measures). This project consisted in the conversion of the specific center into a resource center for the ordinary reference schools of the students with autism enrolled in combined education.
This visual support, in particular, is used in the environment of the ordinary classroom of the student body to which it was addressed and put into practice with the help of an itinerant teacher from the specific school who traveled to the ordinary center in advisory work.
- Cognitive accessibility, Academic skills
- Students age range:
- 7, 12
- Curriculum area:
- Year period:
- All year long
- Step by step description, including actions to be developed for preparation and implementation:
- Support design, selection of pictograms and explanatory text, laminated and cut and implementation in the ordinary center by the itinerant teacher of the specific center.
- Resources to be used, including human resources, materials and spaces:
- * Specific center teacher, ordinary school teacher and itinerant teacher. * Paper, printing, plasticizing and trimming. * Ordinary classroom
- Difficulties found while implementing it:
- None to highlight. The support was very useful for the students.
- The official webpage for the good practice:
- Visual support calculation