- Good Practices
language development activity
it is aimed to encourage the use of visual cards and the student to talk with the student to contribute to the language development of the autistic students.
- Social communication
- Students age range:
- 5, 14
- Curriculum area:
- Year period:
- All year long
- Step by step description, including actions to be developed for preparation and implementation:
- an autistic student is given an action visual. for example Ali took it. then the question of what the student Ali may have received is directed to the student's communication. student ali ne alsın sorusur sorulur. and the student is expected to choose one of the visuals in front of him. students are asked to paste the sentence given by the teacher. and student Ali took the apple. establishes the sentence. Then teacher Ali asks how many apples he has received. the student takes the number 2, for example, and affixes the opposite sentence. and is encouraged to speak the sentence. student Ali 2 took the apple. when the teacher said that the sentence in the form of. where the choice of objects or foods that the autistic person is interested in can facilitate the teacher's job.
- Resources to be used, including human resources, materials and spaces:
- during the planning of the activity, the foods that the autistic individual is vulnerable to or the object images he / she is interested in should be used.
- Difficulties found while implementing it:
- the student's attention span, level of readiness, or long duration of study may make the activity difficult.
- The official webpage for the good practice:
- Please enter the URL for the good practice at your school or any other internet place. If you don’t have a specific URL for your practice, then enter the URL of your school.