- Good Practices
It is a fun activity to implement when the readiness level is adjusted. The student collects the color of the cheerleader and collects it in the appropriate section. When the color of one color is finished, it proceeds to the same color as the other color.
- Academic skills
- Students age range:
- 6, 14
- Curriculum area:
- Year period:
- All year long
- Step by step description, including actions to be developed for preparation and implementation:
- Puppets made of yellow, red, blue, green, black and white colors are placed in a box and the student is given this box. On the other side, the color box created to match these colors is required to match the students by showing them. The student puts the appropriate splits in the pom-poms by saying the names of the colors. After completing one color cheerleader completes the application by passing the other renge.
- Resources to be used, including human resources, materials and spaces:
- Only one teacher is sufficient for implementation. Appropriate materials are applied in the classroom environment. Colored cheers, matching cups are used.
- Difficulties found while implementing it:
- The student must be provided with color information and be supported by various activities.
- The official webpage for the good practice:
- Please enter the URL for the good practice at your school or any other internet place. If you don’t have a specific URL for your practice, then enter the URL of your school.