- Good Practices
The students are asked to place colored fish in the color scale appropriate to the color scale. Students do this by coloring, grooming hand eye coordination develops fine muscle development, depending on the level of the student can be added to the color scale.
- Independent/life skills
- Students age range:
- 5, 7
- Curriculum area:
- Not related
- Year period:
- All year long
- Step by step description, including actions to be developed for preparation and implementation:
- Masaya fishes are sorted. The game card is opened and the instruction is explained.
- Resources to be used, including human resources, materials and spaces:
- Teacher, student, fish, fishing, misses
- Difficulties found while implementing it:
- no difficulties have been encountered in practice.
- The official webpage for the good practice: