- Good Practices
Number work with latches
The student puts the number of pegs on the flowers.
- Cognitive accessibility, Academic skills
- Students age range:
- 4, 6
- Curriculum area:
- Year period:
- Any moment
- Step by step description, including actions to be developed for preparation and implementation:
- Numbers were introduced to the child before the event began. Numbers from 1-10 were printed as flowers. Attention has been given to the environment that will not create disarray. Numbers and latches are ready. The numbers were displayed one by one. Pegs counted together. The numbers were guided by the catch of the latches.
- Resources to be used, including human resources, materials and spaces:
- It is an individual activity. Boron media was chosen to dissipate. Pegs and flower figures were used as material.
- Difficulties found while implementing it:
- If the motor development is inadequate, it can be assisted while the latch is attached.
- The official webpage for the good practice:
- Ümide Güler Atsuren Kindergarten