- Good Practices
Summer Stem "The Undertaking Ship"
- https://youtu.be/jzsr4_4hJ_I (0 Downloads)
- Included in school/society
- Students age range:
- Curriculum area:
- Year period:
- Any moment
- Step by step description, including actions to be developed for preparation and implementation:
- The students are asked to make a ship with these materials. The students are asked to be durable when we do not sink the ship and put something on it, but they are also asked to be completely original.
- Resources to be used, including human resources, materials and spaces:
- Various boxes, lycers, cartons, adhesives, cans, sizes, plastic waste materials
- Difficulties found while implementing it:
- Teacher should be able to help at the moment of problem
- The official webpage for the good practice:
- https://youtu.be/jzsr4_4hJ_I http://selcukluanaokulu.meb.k12.tr/tema/okulumuz_hakkinda.ph